Senior Vice-President and Deputy Chief Financial Officer
- Born and raised in Saskatchewan.
- Heidi and her husband reside in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan where they raised their family together.
- More than 25 years experience in financial management and reporting, 18 years with Cameco.
- Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Saskatchewan.
- CPA, CA and member of CPA Saskatchewan since 1994.
Heidi was appointed senior vice-president, deputy chief financial officer in February 2023. She has been with Cameco since 2005 in increasingly senior leadership roles, most recently as vice-president, controller since 2013. Her portfolio has included oversight of financial reporting, FP&A, tax, treasury and risk. Previous to this, Heidi also held the positions of manager, operations accounting for Cameco’s mining division and operations controller.
As deputy chief financial officer, Heidi provides executive oversight for finance, tax, treasury, and risk.
Heidi was born and raised in Saskatchewan and earned a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Saskatchewan. After graduation, she worked at PwC and earned her Chartered Professional Accountant designation in 1994. Prior to joining Cameco, Heidi worked as Controller and Assistant vice president Finance for companies within the hospitality industry.
Heidi currently serves on the Board of Governors Commissionaires - North Saskatchewan Division, and is an ad hoc member of the RUH foundation audit and finance committee.