Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws
Cameco's Consolidated Articles of Incorporation have been combined here for ease of reference. These are not Cameco's official Articles of Incorporation which are comprised of Articles of Amalgamation dated January 1, 1997, Articles of Amendment dated May 3, 2002 and Articles of Amendment dated May 8, 2003, all filed with Industry Canada. Errors and omissions excepted.
Bylaw No. 7, relating to the conduct of business and affairs of Cameco Corporation (includes advance notice policy) was amended and restated on May 16, 2014.
As a publicly-listed company on the Toronto and the New York Stock Exchanges, Cameco is subject to a variety of corporate governance requirements in both Canada and the United States.
Our board has adopted formal guidelines to assist in its corporate governance responsibilities and ensure that the company's practices comply with all of the governance rules and legislation in Canada and those of the United States that are applicable to foreign private issuers.
The following topics are discussed within Cameco's Corporate Governance Guidelines:
- Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Board Composition and Independence
- Compensation and Equity Ownership
- Board Performance
- Executive Leadership
- Committee Matters
- Board and Committee Procedures
Related Governance Documents
- Board Diversity Policy
- Definition of Independent Director and Related Definitions
- Director and Executive Share Ownership Guidelines
- Position Description for the Chair of the Board
- Board Education Program
- Position Description for the Chief Executive Officer of Cameco Corporation
- Executive Incentive Compensation Recoupment Policy