- Cameco can provide dynamic, rewarding career opportunities in the uranium mining, milling and fuel services industry.
- Our values guide our business decisions and we place a safe, healthy and rewarding workplace at the top of our key measures of success.
- We're a nationally recognized, top employer in Canada and employ a highly diverse workforce here and around the world.
Because we aim to:
- Recruit the best people who will understand and share our vision and values and who can help us effectively carry out our mission.
- Manage talent in relation to business needs.
- Manage employees’ performance constructively so they can work to the best of their abilities.
- Establish clear responsibilities and accountabilities for every employee.
- Offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- Develop leadership skills at all levels that reflect our corporate values, competencies and behaviours.
- Recognize employee contributions.
- Encourage creativity and sharing of ideas.
- Promote and support continuous learning and career development.
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment that is free from harassment and discrimination.
- Promote and support healthy lifestyles.
- Promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect cultural traditions in communities where we operate.
- Provide flexibility to help employees balance work and personal commitments effectively.
- Provide transparent and consistent employee programs, standards and procedures.
- Respect our employees’ privacy.
Read our People Policy
Our total rewards include everything from competitive salaries and variable compensation to flexible benefits, career development and retirement funding support.
Beyond Cameco's total rewards programs, we actively support a culture of excellence and integrity which is demonstrated each and every day by our people around the world.
A diverse workforce
At Cameco, we appreciate the true value of a diverse workforce and we embrace, encourage and support an inclusive and barrier-free work environment.