Supporting Women with Cancer
Thank you to all the applicants for 2017 dreams.
Applications are now being reviewed.
Since 2012, the program has been making dreams come true for women diagnosed with life-threatening cancer.
Cameco Touchdown for Dreams is a partnership between the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency, Cameco and the Saskatchewan Roughriders designed to help make a difference in the fight against cancer.
The Cameco Touchdown for Dreams program includes these components:
- Fulfilling the dreams is of women with a life-threatening diagnosis of cancer is one component of the program.
- Every woman should have the opportunity to see her dream come true, to hope, believe and experience her greatest vision.
- Applications for the 2017 Cameco Touchdown for Dreams program have now closed and are being reviewed.
Supporting the Work of the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency
- Each spring a gala is held in Saskatoon as part of the Cameco Touchdown for Dreams Program. The proceeds from this event help support the work of the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency.
Making a Difference
- Each October in Regina, funds are raised from the sale of pink merchandise to fulfill the dreams of women with a life-threatening diagnosis of cancer. Together with your help, we can make their dreams a reality for women with a life-threatening diagnosis of cancer.