2019 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
|Date||Tuesday, May 7, 2019|
|Time||8:30 a.m. CST|
2121 11th Street West
|Webcast||The proceedings of Cameco's 2019 annual meeting of shareholders will be webcast live. Please return to this page on May 7th to access this webcast.|
Cameco has adopted the notice-and-access method for delivery of its meeting materials to its shareholders. Registered and non-registered shareholders have received notification that the meeting materials in connection with the 2019 annual meeting of shareholders are available online. The use of this alternate means of delivery is permitted by Canadian securities regulators and reduces the use of printed paper materials to reduce printing, paper and mailing costs associated with the annual meeting of shareholders.
You can access the meeting materials below. Shareholders who would like a paper copy of the 2019 Management Proxy Circular and/or the 2018 Annual Report can request a copy by calling 1-888-433-6443 or 416-682-3801 (outside Canada and the US), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
There are various ways that you can engage with Cameco’s management team or its board of directors:
- Submit a question via the annual meeting webcast by pressing the question button. A Cameco representative will respond to your question following the meeting.
- Submit a question via email@example.com. The corporate secretary's office will arrange for the appropriate person to respond following the meeting.
- Contact our investor relations department by submitting a question via the Contact Us section of our website or calling 306-956-6318.
- Send a confidential letter to the chair of the board or of a board committee. See page 27 of the 2019 Management Proxy Circular for further directions.
- Access our quarterly disclosure materials or join a quarterly investor call. The next one is scheduled for May 1, 2019.
Caution about Forward-Looking Information
Please click here for additional information about the assumptions applied in making the forward-looking statements contained in the oral information accessed through links on this page and the factors that could cause results to differ materially.