Our strategy is to profitably produce at a pace aligned with market signals, while maintaining the flexibility to respond to market conditions as they evolve. We remain focused on taking advantage of the long-term growth we see coming in our industry to increase long-term shareholder value.
We plan to:
- carry out all of our business with a focus on safety, people and the environment
- ensure continued reliable, low-cost production from our flagship operation, McArthur River/Key Lake and seek to expand that production
- ensure continued reliable, low-cost production at Inkai
- successfully bring on and ramp up production at Cigar Lake
- manage the rest of our production facilities and potential sources of supply in a manner that retains the flexibility to respond to market signals and take advantage of value adding opportunities within our own portfolio and the uranium market
- manage and allocate capital in a way that balances growing the long-term value of the business and returns to shareholders, while maintaining a strong balance sheet and our investment grade rating