- Bruce Power is a partnership that currently operates eight nuclear reactors with a combined capacity to generate 6,300 megawatts of electricity
- Cameco produces nuclear electricity through our 31.6% share of the four Bruce B reactors, which are currently producing about 15% of Ontario's electricity needs.
- A separate partnership, excluding Cameco, owns the four Bruce A reactors
- We are the fuel procurement manager for both Bruce A (BALP) and Bruce B (BPLP) partnerships.
- We provide 100% of BPLP's uranium concentrates and have agreed to supply BALP with the majority of its future uranium concentrates.
- Bruce Power is located on the shores of Lake Huron, about 250 kilometres northwest of Toronto
- Bruce Power currently employs about 4,000 highly skilled men and women who work in shifts, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
© 2013 Cameco Corp.