Senior Vice-President and Chief Commercial Officer
- Appointed senior vice-president, marketing and business development January 1, 2011.
- Promoted to vice-president marketing strategy and administration in 2009. Previously he held increasingly responsible positions with Cameco, including vice-president corporate development and power generation.
- Held engineering and business roles in the oil & gas industry in Calgary, prior to rejoining Cameco in 2004.
- Mechanical engineer with Cameco at the McArthur River and Cigar Lake projects prior to moving into the oil & gas industry in 2000.
- Graduated with a BSc. from the University of Saskatchewan, before receiving his mechanical engineering degree from the same institution in 1996.
- Earned an MBA from the University of Saskatchewan in 1999.
- Professional Engineer with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan.
|Larger Photo||(1 photo)|
© 2013 Cameco Corp.