Senior Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer
- Appointed senior vice-president and chief financial officer July 2011
- Appointed senior vice-president, corporate services July 2009.
- Dean of the Edwards School of Business, University of Saskatchewan from 2006 to 2009.
- Professor at the Edwards School of Business, University of Saskatchewan from 2000 to 2009. Focused on research, development and commercialization of technology products, international trade and regulations and the strategic management of intellectual property.
- Author of two books on trade and regulations as well as numerous book chapters and research articles appearing in leading academic journals.
- Received a bachelor of arts (economics) and a master of arts (economics) from the University of Saskatchewan and a PhD from the London School of Economics.
- Currently serving on the board of governors of the University of Saskatchewan; Advisory Committee for the Edwards School of Business; chair of the Saskatchewan Higher Education Quality Assurance Board; and chair of the Canadian Nuclear Association.
|Larger Photo||(1 photo)|
© 2014 Cameco Corp.