Senior Vice-President, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary
- Assumed the position of senior vice-president, governance, law and corporate secretary October 2007.
- Received the designation of Queen's Counsel December 20, 2006.
- Appointed senior vice-president, governance, legal and regulatory affairs and corporate secretary August 2004.
- Appointed senior vice-president law, regulatory affairs and corporate secretary January 2000.
- Appointed senior general counsel and corporate secretary April 1997.
- Joined Cameco in 1990 as general counsel, corporate secretary and assistant to the chair.
- Previously was a partner with the Saskatoon law firm of Robertson Stromberg from 1987 to 1990.
- Received a commerce degree (Hons) in 1973 and a law degree in 1977 from the University of Saskatchewan.
- Member of the Law Society of Saskatchewan and the Canadian Bar Association.
|Larger Photo||(1 photo)|
© 2013 Cameco Corp.